A Non-Government Based Service Authorized By The Passport Agency To Expedite Passports
We are officially authorized by the consulates of this country to provide expedited courier services to obtain a visa. With our service you can get faster visa processing without having to appear at a Consulate. Not all consular offices accept mail-in service and some require advance appointments to be made or have very long waits if you have to go there in person.
Visa Application Forms are available for free from the respective consular website. To insure we are able to expedite your Visa as requested, we will also assist you with filling out the proper forms and gathering the supporting documentation. Certain answers on the application my need to be different in order to perform expending service and to ensure you receive your visa in advance of your trip.
Save time and money with Visa Passport Pro! We are the #1 Ghana Visa Experts. We can help you get your Ghana visa faster with Visa Passport Pro. We can process your Ghana Visa application in as little as the same day or (1-DAY) from anywhere in the United States. No Consulate Visits will be required on your part.
NON US-Passport Holders: Visa Passport Pro also offers its services to foreign nationals visiting the US! In order to qualify the applicant must be in the US legally, have a valid Non US passport and not be in the US under a tourist visa of any kind.
Your one stop shop for applying and expediting for a Ghana Visa is right here at Visa Passport Pro! We can expedite your Ghana Visa requests and have them processed in the same day when you call our customer service line at 888-989-6753. By calling us and providing all necessary information, we can assist you in selecting your desired timeframe and help ensure that your paperwork is correct, complete and done on time!
Applicants using our Visa Service for Ghana Visas will be provided with guidance on how to complete the application correctly and will have the option to use our courier services for their convenience. Obtaining a Ghana visa is easy with Visa Passport Pro!
Ghana Visa Service Costs:
Same Day / 1-Day Ghana Visa Service: $165.00 + Consulate Fees + Shipping ($90 for inbound and outbound FedEx service. We must receive documents via FedEx First Overnight in order to perform service as requested.)
3-Day Ghana Visa Service: $75.00 + Consulate Fees + Shipping (only $42 for inbound and outbound FedEx service)
5-Day Ghana Visa Service: $49.00 + Consulate Fees + Shipping (only $42 for inbound and outbound FedEx service)
A visa is a stamp that is affixed to a blank visa page in your passport. The visa is required by foreign countries before you are able to enter their territory.
Yes, your passport must be submitted with the required paperwork and photos in order to obtain a visa for traveling to Ghana.
Ask your doctor for his/her recommendations. In accordance with international sanitary regulations, all persons entering Ghana are requested to have a valid certificate of immunization against yellow fever. This is available at medical travel clinics only. Do not submit your certificate together with visa application form. Keep it and present it at the port of entry in Ghana.
On your visa, look above and to the right of the signature and you will see the date of issue. A single visa is good for one time only so it expires when you leave Ghana. A multiple entry visa will expire either 36 or 60 months after the date of issue. The date of passport expiry is at the top of the visa and on the picture page of the passport.
A regular visa, issued in Washington, D.C., should take between 4 and 6 weeks to get back. In Houston, the rush visa will be sent back on the day received if the application and/or additional required documents are received on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
A single entry tourist visa is good for one visit and expires once you leave. The multiple entry visa is good for either 36 or 60 months. Business employees must check in with the Ministry of Immigration within 90 days. All visas must be used the first time within 90 days to validate the single or multiple entry visa. All visas become invalidated when the passport expires.
Submit your valid, signed U.S. Passport, must have at least 6 months remaining
(4) Application forms, fully completed and signed
(4) Passport-type photographs required
Copy of Round trip airline tickets or itinerary, or letter of confirmation from travel agent.
International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
A business letter of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to:
Embassy of Ghana, Visa Section, The letter must explain all of the following:
I hereby authorize Expedited Docs Co to expedite and submit my passport application to the U.S. Passport Agency and to accept delivery of the passport for me, on my behalf. Under the provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-579), no information may be released from U.S. Government files without the prior written consent of the individual in question. Consequently, an employee of the U.S. Department of State cannot discuss the details of your passport application with the courier without your permission. I agree to allowing this condition by signing the Letter of Authorization given to me by Expedited Docs Co.
Please note that you acknowledging the terms and conditions herein signifies that you understand the following: Expedited Docs Co is acting as your limited passport agent for the limited purpose of submitting and facilitating your application through a passport courier; Expedited Docs Co cannot and will not accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under their control, including, but not limited to, Travel Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices, or any other Entities or any delivery-service involved in handling passport documents.
You also understand that you are directly paying an additional fee to Expedited Docs Co and that government fees are still to be paid by you to the U.S. Department of State, which is their fee for issuing a passport to you. Expedited Docs Co will assist you throughout the procuring passport process in it's entirety by assisting you with submission and retrieval of your passport as your authorized passport courier, in a time period you have selected. Expedited Docs Co does not issue or claim to issue your passport or any other travel documents.
With this expedited service a travel itinerary is required to be submitted as part of the process. If a travel itinerary cannot be provided, then you promise to provide a letter from a business or hotel stating that you are traveling soon for the U.S. Department of State to accept for an expedited service.
You acknowledge that Expedited Docs Co is not responsible for any delays or errors caused by mail couriers such as FedEx or any other commercial carrier. Expedited Docs Co is also not responsible for any delays resulting from errors or omissions in information provided to us by you, the applicant. You, as applicant, are responsible to complete all materials for a U.S. Passport application correctly.
Expedited Docs Co does not control the decisions made by U.S. Department of State regarding denial or approval of any passport. The content and/or completeness of your applications and statements therein that you submit may affect the decision to either approve or deny your U.S. Passport. You are responsible for the complete and accurate application of the information submitted to the Department of State for procurement of any passport.
Expedited Docs Co is servicing you in a procurement of a U.S. Passport, but we still have no control over any official requirement that an issuing authority may require. Requirements for procurement of a passport can and will often change from time to time. Expedited Docs Co will not be held responsible for changes in U.S. Department of State or Foreign Government requirements, whether mandatory or subjective. Expedited Docs Co will attempt to notify you of any such changes as they become available.
Expedited Docs Co reserves the right to refuse any service to any customer for any reason that may cause damage, or if inaccurate information that leads to a law being broken, either local, state, or federal. The maximum liability of our refusal of service is limited to the amount of fee paid to and collected by Expedited Docs Co from you under all circumstances, without limitation.
Expedited Docs Co, its owners, couriers and affiliates do not and cannot provide any guaranties implied. Liability is limited to fees paid. If required documentation, whether standard or supporting, is not received by our couriers with-in the specified time period given to you by your case manager, additional charges may be asked of you in order for Expedited Docs Co to provide you a service by the departure date listed by you in your online order form.
Even with additional fees or charges that may be accrued by you and charged to you in such an event, Expedited Docs Co still cannot guarantee that your passport request can be complete in the needed time of your departure. Required documentation is solely the responsibility of the person(s) submitting a passport application.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of Expedited Docs Co, you have agreed to purchase the service stated, therefore, when your application is accepted, refunds are not possible for any reason, (ie. Flight Cancellations, Missing Flights, Flight Delays, Travel Itinerary Changes, etc...)
If you agree to the terms of service the below holds true.
Expedited Docs Co’s system will not allow an order to be processed without you accepting the terms of service.
* (For Standard Service, Rush Service and Priority Service Only!)
- If you cancel within 24 hours of placing your order, you may request a refund of your purchase subject to the $25.00 processing fee which is non-refundable.
- You are held liable for the full amount of your expediting fee if you wish to cancel after 24 business hours of placing your order, which is non-refundable.
- If you would like to cancel once your passport application has been reserved with one of Expedited Docs Co’s couriers, you will be held responsible for the full amount of your expediting fee. At such time, contents will be shipped back to the customer at his or hers shipping expense, received from the original order. All documents and government checks will be returned.
* (For Same Day Service, 24 Hour Service and Next Day Service Only!)
- If you cancel within 24 hours of placing your order, you may request a refund of your purchase subject to the $50.00 processing fee which is non-refundable.
- You are held liable for the full amount of your expediting fee if you wish cancel after 24 hours of placing your order, which is non-refundable. Provided a reservation with a courier has not been made.
- If you cancel once your passport application has been reserved with one of Expedited Docs Co’s couriers, you will be held responsible for the full amount of your expediting fee. At such time contents will be shipped back to the customer at his or hers shipping expense received from the original order. All documents and government checks will be returned.
* (For All Service Requests)
- Please note our office hours for times and days of operation. Cancellations by email are not accepted as Expedited Docs Co needs to verify the person(s) canceling the order, is indeed in fact, the person(s) that made the order. All orders received by our online system are date and time stamped from when they were received.
- Cancellation terms and policies hold true to every person choosing to expedite their passport with Expedited Docs Co and will be strictly enforced.
- Orders that are cancelled will take up to 21 business days to refund back to the card used. Refunds will not be paid in the form of cash, check, or anything else other than the card the order was placed on. Service levels (speed of service) can be canceled within the first 24 business hours once an order has been placed. After 24 hours, orders cannot be canceled for any reason. Any cancellation of an order after 24 business hours will be charged the full amount of its current level of service. Any level upgrades after 24 business hours from which the original order was placed are non-refundable.
- For all disputes or questions about cancellation charges, please call - 888-989-6753.
Expedited Docs Co guarantees that service and delivery of your passport within the time frame select unless you don't meet the condition listed in this agreement. In any case, you agree that by accepting the terms and conditions you will accept that Expedited Docs Co’s maximum liability to any customer is the amount of fee paid to and collected by Expedited Docs Co, and under all circumstances from you or parties represented without limitation. Expedited Docs Co does not guarantee or imply other than what is stated in these Terms and Conditions. Under no circumstances shall Expedited Docs Co be held liable for direct or indirect damages of any kind. Please note that Saturday deliveries are subject to additional charge of $25 and is only arranged with customer’s verbal approval.
In such a case that litigation arises between you and Expedited Docs Co, Expedited Docs Co reserves the right to hold a hearing in courts within the State of Florida and Palm Beach County.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you agree to the above without dispute. Any and all orders must accept all the terms and conditions list above in order to use Expedited Docs Co in procuring a U.S. Passport.